ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Please participate - Poll on updated recommendations

  • To: "Evan Leibovitch" <evan@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jon Nevett" <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Please participate - Poll on updated recommendations
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:32:28 -0400

Thanks Evan.  Let’s eliminate that sentence because in my judgment, there has
been quite a few comments indicating that people are okay with advice or even
recommendations as long as it is clear that the Board makes the final call.

Margie/Marika – please remove the applicable sentence from 4.3e as indicated
below before finalizing the poll.

Chuck