ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Please participate - new CWG Rec 6 Poll

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "soac-mapo" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Please participate - new CWG Rec 6 Poll
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:53:49 -0400

Thanks Marika.  I want to call everyone's attention to the deadline:
Friday 17 September at 17:00 UTC.  The reason for the deadline is allow
for compilation of the results before our Friday call.  The Friday call
will be scheduled for 19:00 UTC or later; we are still waiting for more
people to respond to the Doodle poll regarding the meeting time, so if
you have not yet done so, please do so as soon as possible.

Everyone's cooperation is appreciated.

Chuck