ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Poll Results

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Poll Results
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 12:04:27 -0700

Dear All,

Attached please find the following documents for discussion on today's call:

1.       Doodle Poll Results

2.       Summary of Poll questions with results

3.       Full Text of Poll Questions

4.       Updated Draft Initial Report.  Please note that the Draft Initial
Report does not include the updated recommendations from Friday's call.  I will
update the recommendations following the call to reflect the discussions today.

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor