ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Comments on 4.2 and 5.4

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "soac-mapo" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Comments on 4.2 and 5.4
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:36:37 -0400

I added my personal understanding regarding Bertrand's and Avri's Rec.
4.2 comments below.

Chuck

[Gomes, Chuck] I thought that there would be a pool of experts from whom
a subset would be chosen for a given objection and that the Board would
be involved in approving the provider of experts but not that they would
be involved in selecting experts on a case by case basis.  In my
opinion, to do that would involve the Board in micro management, which I
think is not the appropriate for a Board of Directors.