ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG - just a thought...

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] JAS WG - just a thought...
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:57:57 -0400

Hi,

I think the more info on the wiki, the better.  I do not undertstand how it
would become unwieldily.

it may need organization at some point into a number of pages, but wikis are
all about collecting all possible relevant info and moving pages around is easy
to do.

thanks for starting this.  others can then add the info they know about.

a.