ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Issue for WT2?

  • To: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Issue for WT2?
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 00:53:55 +0900

Hi Richard,

I think that is about all technical requirements which should differ between
registries, a registry running thousands of domains for community and
registry running millions .
maybe we need to look on details about the technical part in DAGv3 and
define what kind of technical assistance which can respond to that or maybe
in extreme case we may recommend that some requirements can be optional
regarding the RSP size.

Regards

Rafik