ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Action points - JAS WG call 8 June

  • To: Elaine Pruis <elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Action points - JAS WG call 8 June
  • From: Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:25:40 -0700

Hi Elaine and all,
Thanks for that! It's on the Wiki now, as well as a draft intro and Andrews WT2
piece, see https://st.icann.org/so-ac-new-gtld-wg/index.cgi?june_announcement .
However, the Wiki doesn't do well with footnotes (or maybe it does, but I don't
know how...) so that we'll have to handle manually.
Best regards
Olof