ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Action points - JAS WG call 8 June

  • To: "Richard Tindal" <richardtindal@xxxxxx>, <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Action points - JAS WG call 8 June
  • From: "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:33:33 -0300

I agree that the document is concise and well presented.

My comments:

Under "Process" there is the statement:
"The first two suggestions..."
Since we later use the title "Proposals",
perhaps we should replace the word
"suggestions" with "proposals",
for the sake of clarity.

Proposals 1, 2 and 3 are impeccable.

Proposal 4 - Noting Richard's correct
comment, I would support the text as is.

Proposal 5 - I go along with Tijani's
oft voiced opinion that we ask for this,
even if the response is in line with
Richard's prediction. It is a part of
the application fee that presents
the best potential for reconsideration,
IMHO. Let's leave it in as Elaine has
drafted it.

Proposal 6 - This point is well made.
There is a minor typo in the text to be
corrected - "which is remains unresolved".
I would also add at the end of this proposal
the following: "cost fee could be reduced...
for the applicants that meet the criteria
established by the WG.

Great work Elaine! See you all on the call.

Tony Harris