ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Final document outline

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Final document outline
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 11:10:03 -0400

Hi,

In terms of our final delivery document, my first suggestion (to start the
discussion) in includes the following (with responsible party in parenthesis):

- (staff) Front-matter: Overview of working group - purpose, objectives,
motions, history, description of working methods, summary.

- (WG) recommendation from the two WTs.  This should be essentially the
snapshot + sufficient explanatory material for it to be clear to readers what
is and is not included/recommended

 (this can be further broken down by the WT per Andrews suggestion)

- (WG co-chairs) recommended next steps including any possible extension of
charter to do further work, e.g.
 - proposal for foundation
 - outreach for funding and helper organizations
 - other specific work that needs further development including fine tuning of
proposals based on board, ALAC and GNSO evaluations

- (staff) back-matter including:

  - comments/questions received with response per comment/question
 -  copy of motions (Board, ALAC, GNSO)
 -  charter and explanation of the charter discrepancy on the last bullet
  - attendance sheets

with, of course everybody reviewing everybody's work.

We should probably plan on 2 review/word smith meeting before the 13 august
delivery point.  We may need to hold more than one meeting in the last week(s).

a.