ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Final document outline

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Final document outline
  • From: "Vanda UOL" <vanda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:46:35 -0300

Sounds a good path to follow Avri.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:10 PM
To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Final document outline

Hi,

In terms of our final delivery document, my first suggestion (to start the
discussion) in includes the following (with responsible party in
parenthesis):

- (staff) Front-matter: Overview of working group - purpose, objectives,
motions, history, description of working methods, summary.

- (WG) recommendation from the two WTs.  This should be essentially the
snapshot + sufficient explanatory material for it to be clear to readers
what is and is not included/recommended

 (this can be further broken down by the WT per Andrews suggestion)

- (WG co-chairs) recommended next steps including any possible extension of
charter to do further work, e.g.
 - proposal for foundation
 - outreach for funding and helper organizations
 - other specific work that needs further development including fine tuning
of proposals based on board, ALAC and GNSO evaluations

- (staff) back-matter including:

  - comments/questions received with response per comment/question
 -  copy of motions (Board, ALAC, GNSO)
 -  charter and explanation of the charter discrepancy on the last bullet
  - attendance sheets

with, of course everybody reviewing everybody's work.

We should probably plan on 2 review/word smith meeting before the 13 august
delivery point.  We may need to hold more than one meeting in the last
week(s).

a.

Nenhum vírus encontrado nessa mensagem recebida.
Verificado por AVG - www.avgbrasil.com.br
Versão: 9.0.829 / Banco de dados de vírus: 271.1.1/2985 - Data de
Lançamento: 07/06/10 03:36:00