ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Some comments/questions for our call

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Some comments/questions for our call
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 18:03:25 -0700

Dear Avri:

Just to clarify: IPv6 is still a requirement (question 32 in the application).
Maybe the confusion is the pre-delegation testing -- IPv6 capabilities are
embedded into multiple testing areas; this was a change from previous versions
where IPv6 was specified as an individual test element.

Makes sense?

Karla