ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] summary of public comments - Jas WG

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] summary of public comments - Jas WG
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:13:25 -0400

Karla,

Thank you for delivering this.

Any chance you can show the mapping between the entires on this more formal
listing and those that you sent last week?

Especially ince we already started working though the list that I cut nto the
Doc, I would hate to lose the work already done and was hoping that we could
start form where we left off last week.

a.