ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Some comments/questions for our call

  • To: "'Elaine Pruis'" <elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Some comments/questions for our call
  • From: "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 10:25:23 +0100

Hi Elaine,

The continuity cost should be addressed; as Eric implies several comments on
DAG4 were posted on this issue.  Clearly defining the expectations and
lowering the burden is necessary for all applicants- I believe that is why
we did not specifically call out this particular barrier for only the
disadvantaged applicants.

Yes Elaine, but it’s more critical for disadvantaged applicants and needs to
be addressed by our Working Group

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231

  _____

The continuity cost should be addressed; as Eric implies several comments on
DAG4 were posted on this issue.  Clearly defining the expectations and
lowering the burden is necessary for all applicants- I believe that is why
we did not specifically call out this particular barrier for only the
disadvantaged applicants.

Elaine

On Aug 2, 2010, at 11:24 AM, Eric Brunner-Williams