ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Agenda for Tuesday 17 August 2010

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Agenda for Tuesday 17 August 2010
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:09:00 -0400

Hi,

At tomorrows meeting I suggest the following agenda:

- Attendance with Polling for SOI/DOI
- Review Agenda
- Discuss document Structure for Delivery
- Begin Walk through of Recommendations to see where changes need to be made
based on comments reviewed.  Part of the goal is to identify those issues where
we are approaching a  consensus and those where we still need to find a
resolution path.
- (don't expect to get this far but) Second reading of the comments with the
initial draft of our discussion and resolution.

An updated draft of the final document has been put on the WG wiki page:
https://st.icann.org/so-ac-new-gtld-wg/index.cgi?so_ac_new_gtld_applicant_support_working_group

The file itself:   http://tinyurl.com/2ek52sj

A version of the comment summary with an initial draft trying to capture our
comments and possible resolutions will be available shortly.

thanks

a.