ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] My comments on the draft final report

  • To: <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] My comments on the draft final report
  • From: "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:53:57 +0100

Dear all,

I have read attentively the draft final report with the tables Avri added,
and submit you my point of view about it (attached) since we are approaching
the final line of submitting our recommendations to the Board.

In the attached file, the red colour is applied to words I propose to
remove, and the bleu one to the words to add. The explanatory comments are
in green.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231