ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] My comments on the draft final report

  • To: Tijani BEN JEMAA <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>, "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] My comments on the draft final report
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 01:30:20 -0700

Dear Tijani and all,

Attached is a summary document that captures our comments (excluding what
Tijani just sent, which I will incorporate after our call tomorrow). This is
the same Avri prepared earlier, including our notes. If you see anything
missing of misrepresented, please let me know. This document helps us to track
where we are in the responses and will serve as the basis for the Summaries and
Analyses of Public Comments.

Thank you,

Karla