ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] DOODLE / Second weekly call

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] DOODLE / Second weekly call
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:42:53 -0700

Dear All,

During our call yesterday, we discussed the timing of the second weekly call
which is currently too close to the first one.

General consensus was to maintain Tuesday’s at 1300 UTC and find a time on
Friday’s.

We have offered time slots on Friday for both 60 minutes and 90 minutes due to
scheduling conflicts.

Please complete this Doodle poll by Tuesday 24 August 2010 at 1200 UTC – the
time of the second call will be confirmed during our call and on the mailing
list.

http://www.doodle.com/r58wk9rmzpzrhmmu

(please complete this Doodle poll even if you are on vacation on Friday 27th –
this is to set a WEEKLY time)

Thank you and have a lovely weekend.
Kind regards
Gisella