ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Working method

  • To: "'soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx'" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Working method
  • From: "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 17:32:03 +0100

Elaine,

This is the crucial step of our whole work.

We worked in WT1 and WT 2 to produce language. We prepared a snapshot for
Brussels, we received comments, and now we are finalizing the final report,
the final recommendations that we will give to the board.

This final output of the Working Group should be adopted by consensus of the
whole members of the Working Group, and it’s unavoidable that we go through
it word by word.

We are all supposed to have read all the comments from the various sources,
and with this background, we finalize the final report. The goal is to
deliver the best recommendations that get the consensus. It was adopted in a
previous meeting to go through the document as we are doing now (Avri
proposal). It’s not time loosing, it’s a necessary team work

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231