ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Question 2: the funding exception rule

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Question 2: the funding exception rule
  • From: Baudouin SCHOMBE <b.schombe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:29:37 +0100

This question deserves to be sufficiently clarified in terms of sales and
process, more particularly, to enlighten us.
-For which is 50%, we can understand that it is an effort to do;
-For the other 50% I do not think that the example of Avri may be possible
in Africa.
We must find another formula. That is what we think.
Tijani Contributions in these debates are relevant here and that is our
support.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN