ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Question 1: Size of applicant pool for support

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Question 1: Size of applicant pool for support
  • From: "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:27:35 +0100

Avri,

For this particular issue, there was consensus during the 2 calls of last
week (for people who attended) and on the list (a lot of support: plz review
the messages on the list).

But I will not argue again, and ask clearly to ask the whole list members to
comment on the whole available text, so that those who are not ok with it
can express themselves.

When you say that no consensus was reached on any of the part of the report,
I feel we wasted our time in discussing at length issues and put together
text for them, and Karla send the result on the list and ask to correct her
if she is wrong, and no objection raised, and yet, you say there is no
consensus?????

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231