ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: feedback on the recommendations for board summary - can we clarify?

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: feedback on the recommendations for board summary - can we clarify?
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:00:57 -0700

Dear Avri, WG,

Thank you for the fast reply.

I would like to point that when we produce the summary papers for the Board,
one of our most important goals, beside describing the issues as clearly and
succinctly as possible, is to ensure:

a. The board knows what are the next steps and impact, if any (including
timeline, DAG, etc)
b. The board knows what action is expected from them at this point, if any

Thank you all.

Karla