ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] On Vertical Integration

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] On Vertical Integration
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 22:39:08 +0300

Hi,

Personal view, even though I am one of those tagged as being in favor of
separation exceptions:

I think we should keep the topics separate and should not try to grant
separation exceptions on the basis of need.  That may come from the VIWG, in
terms of orphan clauses and whatever, but I think we should avoid the topic
like a plague in this group.

a.