ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] REMINDER - DOODLE / JAS meetings during the IGF meeting next week

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] REMINDER - DOODLE / JAS meetings during the IGF meeting next week
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 11:32:36 -0700

** Reminder to those who have not yet completed the Doodle poll **

Dear All,

Due to the IGF meeting in Vilinius next week (14th to 17th September 2010), we
are looking at the most suitable times for all to have our 2 JAS calls.

Please note that we have included the regular time in the Doodle as well as a
few other options.

Please complete this Doodle poll by Monday 13 September 1100 UTC – the times
will be announced shortly thereafter.

http://www.doodle.com/i2tcxzm7w5r73xuf

For those attending the IGF Meeting:
Note -  we do NOT have a dial-in number for Lithuania so IF you need a dial-out
to your mobile or a landline, please send me the number.

Thank you
Kind regards
Gisella