ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] writing exercise.

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] writing exercise.
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 08:28:15 +0300

Hi,

Ok, After looking at the document and trying to figure out how to change it, I
decided to take a different wrote a whole new sections 3 - the WG
recommendations.  It is about 130 lines long (99 - 228).

 I tried to synthesize everything I heard and tried to form consensus language
as much as I could.

- not sure if i succeeded.
- not sure i caught all the recommendations.

I am sending two docs.  One with all the changes I made in the full document.
This has change recording on.
The second document is just section 2 on Objectives and section 3, the section
I wrote on recommendations.  I recommend that we send only the excerpt document
to the Board /ALAC /Council, as the rest of the document has far too many
things that need to be cleaned up.  I recommend we send it with a cover letter
that I have not written yet, but will have before the next meeting (or so I
plan)

I suggest we discuss and wordsmith as necessary the excerpt document ion the
list and during the meeting.  I want to send it to the Board and our chartering
organizations on Wednesday if possible.  After that is done, we can go back to
finishing the final report.

thanks

a.