ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] COB Monday contributions

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] COB Monday contributions
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 19:09:14 -0400

Hi,

Just wanted to note that COB EDT had come and gone and i have not received any
contributions since i sent out rev 2.13.2

I am going to take a few hours break now, but will be back at the keyboard in a
few hours for an hour or more, and if i have received anything by then, will be
able to integrate.

If you sent something, and i did not get it, please accept my apologies and
send again.

thanks

a.