ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] COB Monday contributions

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] COB Monday contributions
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 00:05:47 -0400

Hi,

Since there have been no comments received on the Rev 2.13.2 or new text
submitted, Rev 2.1.3.2 will be the version discussed in the 5 October 2010
meeting.

I have put a copy on the wiki page, and sent it a few days back.

the agenda of the meeting:

- Roll and SOi/DOI
- Continue the walk through of Final Report Rev 2.13.2

Hopefully this can be finished on the Tuesday meeting so tat Thursday we can
get back to an updated revision of the Addenda, especially the comments.

Talk to you soon.

a.