ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Consensus survey

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Consensus survey
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:37:11 -0400

Hi,

I think that for the most part the context can be gotten from the full draft.
If even that is unclear, then yes, we need to fix that text. real soon now  And
if it is unclear, can I recommend that you give me some new text, or at least
point out the text in the doc that is not clear.

I have been trying to process people's comments as i get them, and i put out a
few revisions a week, so any help on making it language you think can be
understood, would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
a.