ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Revison 2.18

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Revison 2.18
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 12:09:06 +0500

Hi,

After discussion with Evan based on the poll results, I have updated the
document to 2.18.  This version no longer has multiple choice consensus level
entries.

I have labeled this document Final Draft Candidate.  We need to make an end of
it.  I base this on a message Kurt sent to the GNSO Council list:

On 19 Oct 2010, at 04:00, Kurt Pritz wrote:

> There is a Board meeting on the 28th with new gTLDs as an agenda item, and
> right around that time, maybe a week later, the work on the Guidebook will be
> wrapped. Those two events will indicate both a Board and staff intent on
> whether to propose the Guidebook version as final.

So we really should put this to bed this week.

I am n Armenia and committed to a conference that runs during the meeting
today.  And am on a plane to Poland riday during the meeting.  but I will do
what I can in terms of any editing that is needed.  I am asking Karla to hold
the pen during the meeting so that she can catch any corrections/changes you
all may decide on.

Apologies for missing the meeting.  and good luck on closing this chapter of
the work.

a.