ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Chat Room JAS WG Oct 15

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Chat Room JAS WG Oct 15
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 05:39:39 -0700

Alan Greenberg: I will have a response to TIjani.
Alan Greenberg: We are coming up on the 1 hour point.
Evan Leibovitch: sorry i can't make it
Alan: I'm on now.
Avri Doria: Evan but you will be on line and can answere questions?
Tijani BEN JEMAA: I ha&rdly understand Karla
Evan Leibovitch: no, I'm on here on chat but can't talk
Karla Valente: Hi Tijani: we are talking about Cartagena. Do we want to ahve a
session to go over the WG final proposal, like we had in Brussels?
Alan: Bad echo
Karla Valente: In addition to this WG session, staff plans on holding an update
session to give a short update on all various Working groups and issues. This
means, the JAS WG would have about 10 to 15 to give a short update.
Evan Leibovitch: to alac or gnso?
Rafik: @Evan the best, gnso, alac, gac
Rafik: @alan we cna integrate it with new gTLD?
Fabien: I intend to answer, but I need to catch up first.
Fabien: Thanks for your help with this Avri.
Rafik: which line?
Elaine Pruis: which line are we on now?
Eric Brunner-Williams: ditto, which line?
Elaine Pruis: 166
Eric Brunner-Williams: cloud cookoo land (for vi)
Elaine Pruis: me neither
Rafik: it is vertical desintegration
Eric Brunner-Williams: good
Elaine Pruis: dropping off adobe but staying on call
Alan: Who is turning the hands-up indication to microphones?
Eric Brunner-Williams: agree, but this need (policy) was sacrificed in the vi
wg to advance other interests
Karla Valente: I mean... are we responding to the recommendation
Alan: I need to go now - thanks for good meeting.

Karla Valente
Product/Services Director
* +1 310 301 3878   [cid:image001.jpg@01CB6F50.059D1AC0]  +1 310 936 4639
Skype: kdlvalente