ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] updated Milestone AND Addenda - based on JAS WG Nov 2 conference call

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] updated Milestone AND Addenda - based on JAS WG Nov 2 conference call
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 14:04:41 -0400

Hi Karla,

Thanks for processing the changes.

On 3 Nov 2010, at 13:36, Karla Valente wrote:

> 234:  'developing nations/countries'  should be 'emerging markets/nations'
>
> KARLA: DONE - I note that this way it looks like we have established the term
> to be use in the future as emerging markets/nations.

You are right.  Might be better as:

Also, the WG acknowledges that agencies that in the future participate in the
Support Development Program as funding agencies might adopt their own
classifications.

that is, drop the term being identified in the sentence.

> 237:   The section is not numbered.  And somehow this throws of the number
> later of section 3 at line 531.  Need to fix the numbering.
>
> KARLA: I think I corrected this. Please check. I am not sure I understood.

Sort of.  Next steps is now properly numbered as section 3 at line 237  as it
should be, but The Recommendations at line 530  is now numbered 3 as it should
be.

Can you generate another version at up the version number on it.

thanks

a.