ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Updated draft of motion for GNSO Council submission

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Updated draft of motion for GNSO Council submission
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:40:06 -0800

Hello Avri,

Here are my 5 cents. The schedule posted does not reflect official launch
dates, but a working plan. Assuming final guidebook is approved and all goes
well, the plan is to have application period start sometime in Q2. We are
discussing to have the application period as long as 90 days, but this is not
final yet. In any case, keep this in mind.
Also...I think you mean 2011 ;-)

Thanks,

Karla Valente
+1 310 936 4639