ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] announcement for Milestone Report posting

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] announcement for Milestone Report posting
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 18:05:18 -0500

hi,

2 quick things occur to me.

On 9 Nov 2010, at 17:40, Karla Valente wrote:

> Avri, Evan – will you notify the SO/AC and Board about this report
> publication when it is done, or do you want me to do it?

I think the liaisons should each notify their respective organization.

As for the board, I am not sure what is to be gained, as it is the next tasks
that they have asked for.  So sure, they should probably be notified, but until
we have something to say on the next steps, they have already factored this
stuff in.  no?    So I see no reason why you should not notify them that this
part is done.

I will also make sure that the GAC is informed.

> <Announcement JASWGNov9.doc>

The title should probably be Developing economies and the new gTLD program

i.e. not Countries.

thanks.

a.