ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] announcement for Milestone Report posting

  • To: "'Karla Valente'" <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>, <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] announcement for Milestone Report posting
  • From: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:10:39 -0500

Sorry no enough time to read carfully before going to the airport but 2
points

One important:

Developing Countries and New gTLDs

We want to address the possible applicants not the countries (we already
discuss that during our last call)

Proposal

Help to NewgTLD applicants from developing economies?

Second minor:

This initiative is related to the New gTLD Program

This initiative is related to the New gTLDs Program

Maybe it is not good English but I prefer to speak about a program for more
than one new gTLD ;)

All the best

Sébastien Bachollet

 <mailto:sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx