ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Cartagena African Statements on Support for new gTLD Applicants

  • To: "'JAS'" <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Cartagena African Statements on Support for new gTLD Applicants
  • From: "Tijani BEN JEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:30:26 +0100

Dear all,

I tried to do a quiet lobbying by asking my friends among the Board
directors to support. I think that the result wasn’t bad.

I was afraid that a word in the public forum may make the board directors
less flexible and less receptive.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Directeur exécutif

Fédération Méditerranéenne des Associations d'Internet

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231

  _____