ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Alternative text for Question 50 -- Continuity Instrument

  • To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Alternative text for Question 50 -- Continuity Instrument
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 11:33:43 -0500

Colleagues,

The questions I sent to the TDG-Legal list have not promoted any response, so my assumption that the process would be iterative and bring assumptions to light was incorrect.

I will therefore submit proposed alternative texts to the Thursday TDG-Legal concall/meeting.

If any of you has a proposed alternative for needs-qualified applicants, please let me know.

Eric