ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] GAC-Board Intersessional, a JAS observer

  • To: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] GAC-Board Intersessional, a JAS observer
  • From: Elaine Pruis <elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 09:01:50 -0800

Thanks!

On Feb 4, 2011, at 8:51 AM, Sébastien Bachollet wrote:

http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-21jan11-en.htm

RSVP to Attend ICANN Board-GAC Meeting in Brussels

A message to those who wish to attend the ICANN Board-GAC Meeting in
Brussels on 28 Feb-1 Mar.

If you wish to attend as an observer the upcoming meeting of the ICANN's Board and the GAC to discuss new gTLDs [see below], please RSVP by sending an email to GAC-BoardRSVP@xxxxxxxxx no later than 8 February 2011. Space in the room is limited and we don't wish to have people traveling and find there is no space for them to attend. Therefore it was necessary to come up with a limited procedure for seat allocation. If the number of RSVPs exceeds the amount of available seating, ICANN staff will allocate the seating in an
equitable manner. To ensure maximum attendance, those whose RSVPs are
confirmed will need to submit a copy of an airline ticket, hotel reservation
or other indication of their intent to attend in person.

As previously announced, the meeting will be open, scribed and streamed live over the Internet. Only GAC members, ICANN Board members, select ICANN staff members and subject matter experts will participate in the meeting. Please note that in addition to the open plenary sessions, smaller meetings focused
on specific issues may also take place and may be closed to
non-participants. If they occur, those in these smaller meetings will report
on their work during the open plenary sessions.

----

Sébastien Bachollet
sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member of the ICANN Board