ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] New JAS WG members - welcome!

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] New JAS WG members - welcome!
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:48:47 -0700

Dear New Members:

Welcome to the JAS WG. You have need added to the mailing list -
SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx> . Please
make sure it is working and, if not, let me know.

Here is the list of new members I have. If I missed anyone, please let me know.

1.       Fouad Bajwa (fouadbajwa@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:fouadbajwa@xxxxxxxxx>)

2.       Mike Silber  (silber.mike@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:silber.mike@xxxxxxxxx>)

3.       Rudi Vasnick (rudi.vasnick@xxxxxxx<mailto:rudi.vasnick@xxxxxxx>)

4.       Alice Munya (alice@xxxxxxx<mailto:alice@xxxxxxx>)

5.       Tracy Hackshaw (hackshawt@xxxxxx<mailto:hackshawt@xxxxxx>)

6.       Dev Anand Teelucksingh (admin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>)

Questions from new members:
In the past, we have asked few questions from members of the group. These
questions are usually part of our reports (for example, the addenda published
with the Milestone Report). Attached is a form with the questions. I'd
appreciate if you could fill in the form or send me the answers via e-mail, so
I can update the membership list.

Here is a list of key resources for you. It would be great if you could review
the materials before we resume our meetings.

1.       Wiki:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/SO-AC+New+gTLD+Applicant+Support+Working+Group+%28JAS-WG%29

I requested you are added to the wiki and this should be done this week. Please
look for an e-mail from Naveed.
As you probably already know, the WG has been divided into subgroups and you
may want to be part of one of more of these groups.

2.       Original Milestone Report announcement and publication:
http://icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-11nov10-en.htm

When do we meet?
We usually meet twice a week (Tuesday and Friday). We will send an e-mail with
the Adobe connect details and call numbers. If you need to be called by an
operator, let us (Gisella, Glen and me) know in advance.

Thank you,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs
Direct:  + 1 310 301 3878