ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: New JAS WG members - welcome!

• To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: New JAS WG members - welcome!
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:55:15 +0200

Thanks Karla

You may not know - however I specifically indicated that I will be involved as an observer and not as a participant. That point seems to have been ignored and it is relatively key to avoid questions of conflict.

My involvement is in my individual capacity and not representing my employer, not representing the SO in which I participate and not representing in ANY WAY the structure in ICANN in which I have been placed.

If anyone is unclear on who or what I am referencing - I can recommend google.com

Thanks

Mike

On 22/03/2011 22:48, Karla Valente wrote:

Dear New Members:

Welcome to the JAS WG. You have need added to the mailing list - SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx> . Please make sure it is working and, if not, let me know. *__*

Here is the *_list of new members_* I have. If I missed anyone, please let me know.

1.Fouad Bajwa (fouadbajwa@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:fouadbajwa@xxxxxxxxx>)

2.Mike Silber  (silber.mike@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:silber.mike@xxxxxxxxx>)

3.Rudi Vasnick (rudi.vasnick@xxxxxxx <mailto:rudi.vasnick@xxxxxxx>)

4.Alice Munya (alice@xxxxxxx <mailto:alice@xxxxxxx>)

5.Tracy Hackshaw (hackshawt@xxxxxx <mailto:hackshawt@xxxxxx>)

6.Dev Anand Teelucksingh (admin@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>)

__

*_Questions from new members:_*

In the past, we have asked few questions from members of the group. These questions are usually part of our reports (for example, the addenda published with the Milestone Report). Attached is a form with the questions. I'd appreciate if you could fill in the form or send me the answers via e-mail, so I can update the membership list.

Here is a *_list of key resources for you_*. It would be great if you could review the materials before we resume our meetings.

1.Wiki: https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/SO-AC+New+gTLD+Applicant+Support+Working+Group+%28JAS-WG%29

I requested you are added to the wiki and this should be done this week. Please look for an _e-mail from Naveed_.

As you probably already know, the WG has been divided into subgroups and you may want to be part of one of more of these groups.

2.Original Milestone Report announcement and publication: http://icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-11nov10-en.htm

*_When do we meet?_*

We usually meet twice a week (Tuesday and Friday). We will send an e-mail with the Adobe connect details and call numbers. If you need to be called by an operator, let us (Gisella, Glen and me) know in advance.

Thank you,

Karla Valente

Director, gTLD Registry Programs

Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Direct:  + 1 310 301 3878

Mobile:  +1 310 936 4639

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy