ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: New JAS WG members - welcome!

  • To: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>, "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Re: New JAS WG members - welcome!
  • From: Fouad Bajwa <fouadbajwa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 01:00:52 +0500

Dear Karla,

Thank you for including me in the group. I will be catching up on
discussions over the course of next week and will try to actively
contribute.

What will be call in toll free number for skype and conference code
for meetings. I am residing in the +5.00GMT Time Zone respectively.

Best

Fouad

--
Regards.