ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] please review/update your Statement of Interest and Afilliation by March 31 2011.

  • To: "SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] please review/update your Statement of Interest and Afilliation by March 31 2011.
  • From: Karla Valente <karla.valente@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 14:11:56 -0700

Dear all,

Please see attached the current list of members I have with the respective
statements of interest and affiliations. I realize I am missing Carlton, Cintra
and the new members we have added last week.

What do I need?

1.       Please review your data and send me an via e-mail update, if needed.
You can also make the updates directly to the document that has been posted on
the Jas WG Wiki.

https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/SO-AC+New+gTLD+Applicant+Support+Working+Group+%28JAS-WG%29

2.       If you see any issue or missing info, let me know.
Deadline (if you can, please): March 31 2011

Attached you will also find the list of questions for members not included in
this list. This is the same document I sent to the new members.

Thank you,

Karla Valente
Director, gTLD Registry Programs
Direct:  + 1 310 301 3878