ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg] IDN proposal language

  • To: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>, Cintra Sooknanan <cintra.sooknanan@xxxxxxxxx>, "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] IDN proposal language
  • From: Andrew Mack <amack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 23:04:41 -0400

All,

Apologies for the late sending of this, but Cintra, Carlton and I have been
working until late to come up with some language for your consideration.

Some of the details obviously are still to be added, but this is the gist of
our thinking for discussion on tomorrow's call in keeping with our work so
far.

Cheers, Andrew

*
                                                       *

***Andrew A. Mack
**Principal
*AMGlobal Consulting

+1-202-642-6429  amack@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Massachusetts Avenue, NW  First Floor
Washington, DC 20036
www.amglobal.com