ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] The GAC weighs in on MR2

  • To: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] The GAC weighs in on MR2
  • From: Rafik Dammak <rafik.dammak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 02:19:21 +0900

Hello,

>    - We now have further justification for the additional resources
>    requested in the last JAS phone call

regarding the additional resources requested, it will be helpful to draft
the questions that JAS WG is asking and the exact nature/expertise that we
are looking for, especially about the legal knowledge, few questions and
requests which Karla can pass to legal staff and letting them ready in prior
to confcall.

Regards

Rafik