ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Discounted Pricing for Underserved Communities

  • To: soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Discounted Pricing for Underserved Communities
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 23:02:58 -0400

Hi,

I would think that financial contributions  to the fund are a really good idea
and would be welcome.

I also think the contribution of services as an in-kind offering would be
welcome.

What I would be concerned about, personally, would be using the monies in such
a contributed fund to pay for RSP services offered by existing ICANN providers
who are not from the targeted regions.

a.