ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] New gTLD Applicant Support

  • To: tijani.benjemaa@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] New gTLD Applicant Support
  • From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:54:41 -0500

Dear Tijani:
One small clarification. We are going back in time on process to the final
report (FR).  We have agreed that:

 1)  We will use the format of MR1 for the FR
2)   MR2 will be the principal content substrate for the FR with the
additions from *Candidate Text*
3)  Assemble candidate content for FR draft here:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Candidate+Text
4)   The DRAFT of the FR is here:
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Draft+Final+Report

On our way to Draft FR, we will add text directly or request change in text
to content here: https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Candidate+Text.

And when we are satisfied that there is consensus/substantive agreement on
matters, DRAFTERS will move text from here -
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Candidate+Text to here -
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Draft+Final+Report.

Thereafter, members will have a chance to review before it becomes approved
text for the FR.

Staff will take this text from here
https://community.icann.org/display/jaswg/Draft+Final+Report to a formatted
document - in form of MR1 - with usual boilerplate content as is
demonstrated in the typical ICANN community report.

Best,
Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799