ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] For Kurt's review and requested feedback - Avri's proposal

  • To: Wendy Profit <wendy.profit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] For Kurt's review and requested feedback - Avri's proposal
  • From: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 11:37:58 -0400

The amount in the ALAC/GAC statement is $47,000, FWIW.

Frankly, I would prefer to simplify things by stating that the applicants
must be able to paying the fees and expenses as listed in the Applicant
Guidebook, modified by the "benefits" section of the JAS report.

That way we don't need to state things twice, and if the fees/expenses are
modified we won't inadvertently misstep.

- Evan