ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report

  • To: JAS <soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 13:41:47 -0400

Hi,

That is weird.  I see the same thing you do on reopening it.
Now sure how or why this happened.  I just added words inside your comments.
though i did add highlight to my comments to make sure they stood out from
yours (since they were under your comment heading)

in any case i brought it into OpenOffice Used Word for MAC to comment) and
could read them fine.  But it dropped the highlight - that is why I think it
may be the culprit that tickled the word bug)

Here is an odt and pdf version.

a.