ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report

  • To: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>, "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 06:57:03 -0700

Thank you Evan.  I had completed a new version of the draft encompassing and
attempting to address Alan and Avri's comments.  I will review your input and
make additional changes so that we can have a new master document starting with
tomorrow's WG call.

I am still experiencing difficulty reading comments in the document. Although
instances where you have added text is clear,  I connect read any comments in
the right margin - even Alan's original ones. I am hopeful that I am the only
one experiencing this format difficulty, but I am doubtful.  Perhaps a format
guru on the WG has discovered a format work–around.

Perhaps you should stop at page 22 and then contribute additional comments and
suggested edits after tomorrow's call.

Best,

RobH