ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report

  • To: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 12:22:57 -0400

Hi,

I don't think so, the small comments were made by Word for MAC (which is what I
used that had this misfeature), somehow.
It is just that OpenOffice is clever enough to make them visible.

(-: Please don't blame OO for having the problem when it was the one with the
solution. )

I had no problem reading any of Evan's edits in OO.

a.