ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report

• To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:32:52 -0400

Wasn't try to slur OO, but that is the was I (mis)read it. I will now curse Word for Mac instead!

At 22/08/2011 12:22 PM, Avri Doria wrote:

Hi,

I don't think so, the small comments were made by Word for MAC (which is what I used that had this misfeature), somehow.
It is just that OpenOffice is clever enough to make them visible.

(-: Please don't blame OO for having the problem when it was the one with the solution. )

I had no problem reading any of Evan's edits in OO.

a.

On 22 Aug 2011, at 09:57, Robert Hoggarth wrote:

> Thank you Evan. I had completed a new version of the draft encompassing and attempting to address Alan and Avri's comments. I will review your input and make additional changes so that we can have a new master document starting with tomorrow's WG call.
>
> I am still experiencing difficulty reading comments in the document. Although instances where you have added text is clear, I connect read any comments in the right margin - even Alan's original ones. I am hopeful that I am the only one experiencing this format difficulty, but I am doubtful. Perhaps a format guru on the WG has discovered a format work­around.
>
> Perhaps you should stop at page 22 and then contribute additional comments and suggested edits after tomorrow's call.
>
> Best,
>
> RobH
>
> From: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 01:46:58 -0700
> To: "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report
>
> Here's my two cents so far.
>
> Added comments to Avri's and Alan's, and where appropriate have put in redlined changes that IMO address the concerns.
>
> I only got to page 22 so far. But here's what I have.
>

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy