ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:32:52 -0400

Wasn't try to slur OO, but that is the was I (mis)read it. I will now curse Word for Mac instead!

At 22/08/2011 12:22 PM, Avri Doria wrote:

Hi,

I don't think so, the small comments were made by Word for MAC (which is what I used that had this misfeature), somehow.
It is just that OpenOffice is clever enough to make them visible.

(-: Please don't blame OO for having the problem when it was the one with the solution. )

I had no problem reading any of Evan's edits in OO.

a.