ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report

• To: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>, "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:27:01 -0400

The miniaturized comments seems to be an OpenOffice "feature". Comments can be read by copying them and pasting in a non-formatted text file (in Windows, notepad works). But this is an exceedingly time-consuming task and I, for one, do not have the time to do that today. If OpenOffice can display them (although Avri found it did not when she re-opened I think), can someone please make a PDF so that the comments can be read by all.

Evan, if you could read all of our comments and presumably your owm, can you make a PDF from that document?

Alan

At 22/08/2011 09:57 AM, Robert Hoggarth wrote:
Thank you Evan. I had completed a new version of the draft encompassing and attempting to address Alan and Avri's comments. I will review your input and make additional changes so that we can have a new master document starting with tomorrow's WG call.

I am still experiencing difficulty reading comments in the document. Although instances where you have added text is clear, I connect read any comments in the right margin - even Alan's original ones. I am hopeful that I am the only one experiencing this format difficulty, but I am doubtful. Perhaps a format guru on the WG has discovered a format work–around.

Perhaps you should stop at page 22 and then contribute additional comments and suggested edits after tomorrow's call.

Best,

RobH

From: Evan Leibovitch <<mailto:evan@xxxxxxxxx>evan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 01:46:58 -0700
To: "<mailto:soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <<mailto:SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report

Here's my two cents so far.

Added comments to Avri's and Alan's, and where appropriate have put in redlined changes that IMO address the concerns.

I only got to page 22 so far. But here's what I have.

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy