ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-newgtldapsup-wg]

Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report

  • To: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>, "soac-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <SOAC-newgtldapsup-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-newgtldapsup-wg] Review of draft report
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:27:01 -0400

The miniaturized comments seems to be an OpenOffice "feature". Comments can be read by copying them and pasting in a non-formatted text file (in Windows, notepad works). But this is an exceedingly time-consuming task and I, for one, do not have the time to do that today. If OpenOffice can display them (although Avri found it did not when she re-opened I think), can someone please make a PDF so that the comments can be read by all.

Evan, if you could read all of our comments and presumably your owm, can you make a PDF from that document?

Alan